FRENIC-VG (FRN-VG1) / unit
The FRENIC-VG series is a maximum-performance inverter that incorporates all of Fuji Electrics’ high-quality Vector Inverter technology.
With models ranging from 0.75 to 3,000 kW, the FRENIC-VG series offers two configurations;
- Unit Type – a traditional style VSD incorporating both Rectifier and Inverter sections in one framework.
- Stack Type – A modular design with separate Converter (diode) or PWM (active front end) and Inverter stacks, allowing for more flexibility in design, more user-friendly and easier to maintain. Meeting the increasing demands for easier installation and replacement procedures as well a smaller footprint
- Powerful: from 0.75 kW to 630 kW in triple rating HD, LD and MD
- Strong: even though in hard environment such as sulfurizing gas, salty environments, dust, humidity, etc.
- Flexible: IM (open and closed loop) and PMSM (open* and closed loop) control
- Torque accuracy: +/- 3%
- Current loop bandwidth: 2000 Hz
- Speed control accuracy: +/- 0,005%
- Speed loop bandwidth: 600 Hz
- Connected to the world: USB on board, typical field buses and Ethernet based field bus
- Mmaking safety easier: STO, SS1, SLS, SBC
- All applications solved: Cranes, rubber, paper, winding, test benches, press, shipboard winch, flying shear, positioning, etc are included
- Adaptable and versatile: 5 slots for adjusting to the requirements, real time built in, FULL PLC on board optional, etc.