The MP PUMP – Simple is Better!
Our MP PUMP (Massecuite Positive Displacement Pump) is designed to handle massecuites and magmas for the Sugar Industry. The MP PUMP is perfectly suited for viscous liquid applications.
The MP PUMP’s throughput capacities range from 7m3/hour to 85m3/hour (247ft3/hour to 3001ft3/hour) at 65 rpm. Additionally, the MP PUMP is extraordinarily efficient, producing high outputs at low operating speeds – and is available in five sizes. With the ability to operate in either direction without changing stainless steel internal parts, the MP PUMP provides maximum versatility and durability.
Why Choose the MP PUMP
- COMPETITIVELY priced
- Operates over LONG PIPED DISTANCES AND HIGH PRESSURE
- RELIABLE PERFORMANCE: Extraordinarily efficient, producing high outputs at low operating speeds – and available in five sizes
- LOW MAINTENANCE: Only two moving parts! Simple maintenance of bushing and sleeve configuration results in limited downtime and servicing costs
- DURABLE: Sturdy design with stainless steel internal parts offers excellent corrosion wear and resistance
- VERSATILE: Capable of operating in either direction without changing parts
- CUSTOMIZABLE: Technical experts help determine which motor size and configuration will work best in your facility