- Up to 6 electrochemical cells for O2, CO/H2, CO40.000, NO, NO2 and SO2
- Latest ECOx sensor technology with 5 years guarantee for O2 and CO cells
- Features Bluetooth® and QR code data transmission to the EuroSoft® mobile App
- Extendable with CAPBs® units and high-quality accessories for all types of service measuring tasks
- All-in-one: Flue gas analysis, (differential) pressure measurement, (differential) temperature measurement, dust measurement, air flow measurement
MULTILYZER STx is a handheld measuring instrument for industrial combustions, emission- and process monitoring. Colour-coded, clearly structured menus ensure maximum ease of use of this high-quality flue gas analyzer. The measured data and calculations are clearly presented. High measuring accuracy, user-friendliness and reliability are some of the outstanding features of this innovative product. Accurate measurements of O2, CO/H2, CO40.000, NO, NO2, SO2, dus, temperatures, pressure (draft) as well as precise calculation of various parameters such as lambda, combustion efficiency (Eta), flue gas loss (qA), dew point, NOx and CO2.
The MULTILYZER STx residental combustion analyzer use the latest data transmission technologies for easy documentation of the measured values (e.g. PDF reports). The measurement results are transferred reliably and fast to tablets, smartphones or PCs with Bluetooth® or QR Code. The EuroSoft mobile software is the ideal tool when it comes to evaluating, storing and viewing the measurement results on your device. EuroSoft mobile is available for Android, iOS and Windows. In addition, the MULTILYZER STx measuring instruments feature a microSD slot so that you can save your measurement results on microSD card as well.