[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”8875″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” style=”vc_box_shadow” ovic_vc_custom_id=”ovic_vc_custom_5ed0bac1eaa88″][vc_column_text]
The Sentry safety relays are powerful and easy to use safety relays, suitable for all common types of safety applications.
The Sentry series contains basic models for simple applications and easy output expansion, as well as highly flexible models with extremely accurate timer functions.
Sentry safety relays are used in both simple and more advanced safety solutions when safety devices need to be monitored according to the requirements of functional safety standards.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text ovic_vc_custom_id=”ovic_vc_custom_5ed0bac1eaa8e”]
Complete Sentry range
Sentry BSR models are cost effective safety relays for basic applications such as monitoring of e-stop buttons and expansion of safety outputs when no timer function is needed.
Sentry SSR models are easy-to-use safety relays designed for specific applications such as 1 and 2 channel devices, OSSD devices and two-hand devices. Some of them offer an off-delay function.
Sentry TSR models are safety timers with an excellent accuracy. Different timer functions are available depending on the model. Sentry TSR can be used as expansion relays with timer function.
Sentry USR models are universal safety relays and the same model can be used with most safety devices. They all have a display on the front which facilitates configuration and error tracing thanks to extensive indication.
Use the “Selection table” tab or the filters in the “Product browser” tab below to find a suitable model for your application.
– Up to PL e/SIL3
– Powerful outputs, up to 6A
– Simple expansion of Pluto safe transistor outputs (BSR models)
– Manual or automatic reset selectable by switch on front (SSR models)
– Display on front for configuration and error tracing (TSR10 and USR models)
– Advanced timer functions (TSR10 and USR models)
– Multi-reset allows one reset button to reset up to 10 safety relays (+24 VDC models with manual reset function)
– Lighting and flashing of the reset button managed by the Sentry safety relay
– Extensive LED indication
– Removable terminal blocks[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column]