|IDPI 842||GE” Frequency Loop Calibrator||38,575.00|
The GE Druck DPI 842 frequency loop calibrator measures or sources Hz, kHz, CPM, CPH, and pulses. GE Druck DPI 842 frequency loop calibrator is the ideal calibration tools for process technicians and electronic engineers because of their highly accurate calibration standard and versatility. Dedicated features facilitate test and maintenance of electronic circuits and frequency instruments including frequency meters, batch counters, tachometers, motion pickups, integrators, and flow meters.
Every GE Druck DPI 842 frequency loop calibrator has an IDOS (Intelligent Digital Output Sensor) compatible port for connecting remote IDOS measurement modules. These include pressure sensors with ranges available from 1 psi to 10,000 psi. This feature provides users with a number of unique advantages; for example, a Druck DPI 842 frequency loop calibrator can become a fully functional pressure calibrator by adding a universal pressure module. IDOS measurement modules are interchangeable between any IDOS compatible instruments without calibration or set-up. They are true “plug and play” modules.
The GE Druck DPI 842 frequency loop calibrator contains multiple advanced features to increase versatility and reliability:
- Automatic Trigger: Detects the best value regardless of waveform or amplitude
- Frequency Scaling: Reads in process units; e.g. flow or revolutions/minute
- Programmable Step and Ramp Outputs: Simplify calibration and diagnostics
- Adjustable “Nudge” Value: Provides an incremental output for setting switches, relays, trips, and alarms
- Advanced Features: Hold, maximum/minimum/average (with time stamp), scaling, tare (offset), and damping filter facilitate system checks and troubleshooting
Features of the GE Druck DPI 842 Frequency Loop Calibrator
- mA measure: Transmitter outputs and control loop signals can be measured, set, and calibrated. The DPI 842’s dual channel capability allows transmitter inputs to be sourced/simulated while measuring the mA output. This means a single DPI 842 frequency loop calibrator can set-up, test, and calibrate transmitters and loops. The vast majority of the competition (generally referred to as single function) can only do one thing at once and cannot perform “closed loop” tests without other instruments and a loop power supply.
- 24V loop power: This power supply energizes loops and transmitters. It is an essential feature when disconnecting transmitters from the loop for calibration or when the loop power is off during plant shut downs.
- HART Resistor: Can be switched into the loop when required for a HART digital communicator and avoids the inconvenience of carrying a 250O resistor.
- Automatic switch test: Captures open/closed trip values, providing a fast and highly accurate “safety system” check.
Applications for the GE Druck DPI 842 Frequency Loop Calibrator
- Pressure test and maintenance
- Transmitter calibration
- Loop set-up and diagnostics
- Switch testing