- Intuitive operation via menu-guided measuring sequences
- Easy Bluetooth® connection of flue gas analyser MULTILYZER STx as central controller for operation, flue gas analysis and data output
- Visualisation via 5.7“ colour touch display
- Permanent indication of the current measured value
- Short setup time due to fast heat-up and calibration phase
TÜV approved for stages 1 and 2, including limit value monitoring 150 mg/m3 for old systems as well as 30-minutes mean value measurement of single room combustion systems. The sampling probe can also be used for tightness tests of the entire gas path. Ideal for chimney sweeps, heating system engineers and service technicians for performing required particulate matter measurements, e.g. as per 1st German Federal Immission Act.
The measuring system determines the dust concentration by means of a state-of-the-art optical scattered light method. This measuring principle provides for fast and accurate measuring results and also allows for real-time diagnostics – independent of external influences such as shocks and impacts. A great feature considering rough field service conditions.